What's this all about?
**ENROLLMENT FOR THE SPRING ACADEMY IS NOW CLOSED. CHECK BACK FOR DETAILS ON THE NEXT ONE!**
Most people don't think they need help speaking. After all, speaking is something we've done since we were toddlers. However, communicating for business is a totally different ballgame. It’s all about making connections, building networks, and executing impressive collaborations.
You may be asking yourself these questions:
“I’d love to make connections, but where do I begin?”
“Isn’t online networking simply clicking a 'like' or 'follow' button?
“Won’t in-person networking make me look like a bumbling idiot?”
“What is collaboration anyway, and how on earth do I implement it?”
"How can I possibly get over my fear of talking to people?"
Connecting, networking, and collaborating is possible. You can transform your doubt and fear into courage and confidence as you learn how to:
- Develop and deliver an elevator pitch that will spark massive amounts of interest in your business
- Clearly and succinctly answer the question, “What do you do?”
- Master one of the most crucial skills you need to grow your business: online and in-person networking
- Forge new business relationships in an effective and non-awkward way
- Become an expert in hosting your very own virtual coffee chats (from the comfort of your flannel pajama pants if you want!)
Through this 90-day online academy, I will draw from over twenty-five years of public speaking and communication experience to be your "Confidence Cheerleader" while you become competent, comfortable, and proficient in the world of business communication!
This is not a group coaching program. It's you, me, and more YOU. We'll work together to achieve the results you need. So rest assured... there are no freaky hot-seat scenarios that will put you on the spot in front of other people. I want you to gain confidence, and that's tough to do if you're panicking. You'll have to step out of your comfort zone a bit, but we're not doing anything that would cause you to freeze up or vomit on your shoes. I'll hold your hand as much as you need, and I'll be your Cheerleader through this entire program!
"I am living testimony that Carrie Sharpe can walk anyone through their fears and self-doubt when it comes to speaking in front of people. I have a marketing business and have helped many clients create awesome videos for their businesses. It was easy being behind the camera.
I attended a class Carrie taught on Facebook Live. She had the whole room 'Go-Live' but I didn’t, I couldn’t, I froze. I wasn’t going live on Facebook, no-way, not me.
I learned of the impact FB Live had on businesses and knew I needed to figure it out. So, I scheduled a one-on-one consult with Carrie. I already felt like I knew Carrie just from watching her Facebook Live sessions and I knew she had what I needed.
Carrie offered me valuable tips and advice on changing my mindset that was holding me back.
Now I am creating my own videos and Facebook Lives and am doing it with confidence and ease!" -Maria Page, President of Above & Beyond Enterprises, LLC
Here's what we'll study each month:
MARCH 2018: Answering "So, what do you do?" by Developing and Delivering a Basic Elevator Pitch
APRIL 2018: Productive Networking Skills for both Online and In-Person Relationships
MAY 2018: Growing Your Business with Virtual Coffee Chats
Here's what’s included:
- Training video each month designed to teach you that month's topic and tips for successful implementation
- Helpful resources each month to assist you in mastering each communication topic
- Assignment each month so you can immediately practice and apply what you learn to move your business forward
- Workbook for note-taking throughout the program
- 60-minute 1:1 Zoom coaching call with Carrie each month for individualized strategizing, skill development, cheerleading, and the nudging you need to gain the confidence you desire
- Upgrade to VIP to add unlimited Voxer access to Carrie for ongoing support and feedback throughout the duration of the academy (Scroll to the bottom of this page to purchase that option!)
- BONUS! FREE enrollment in the Let’s Go Live mini-course ($47 value!) to get started growing your business with Facebook Live
This program is for you if:
You're fed up with hiding and want to step out of the shadows to make a difference in the lives of others.
You desire to show confidence and express determination in your business communication and relationships.
You want to become fluent in connecting and networking with potential clients in a real, non-awkward way.
You look forward to hosting your own Virtual Coffee Chats with great confidence and using them to find cheerleaders, collaborators, clients, and customers.
You are sick and tired of the anxiety that comes from not knowing what to say to people.
You're ready to confidently communicate so you can build genuine relationships and grow your business... once and for all!
Enrollment for Spring 2018 is only open until February 24th, and then the door closes. Don’t delay! Scroll to the bottom of this page, and register now!
Please contact me at email@example.com if you'd like to discuss a payment plan. I want you to be able to join this academy if you need it!
Disclaimers and Notes: As much as I'd like to, obviously I cannot guarantee your absolute success. I wish I could, but success is an inside job! However, others who have utilized these training modules have reported communication success and confidence as a result. Refunds are not available for this program for any reason. Please email Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchase if you have any questions.
Carrie Sharpe is a Communication Consultant, Speaker, and Co-Owner of He says, She says. She earned her degree in Political Science and Psychology from Lake Superior State University. A highly sought-after international speaker, Carrie develops courses and coaches clients in communication and public speaking skills. Carrie is a Huffington Post Contributor and has been quoted in a variety of publications including LiveStrong, Forbes, Business Insider, and Bustle. She resides in northern Michigan with her husband, Ryan, and their five children. She homeschools her children and works from home.