What's this all about?
Adding public speaking to your repertoire can be a real boon to your visibility and business success. It can even make you money. But finding the speaking gigs that are right for you can be tricky.
You may be asking yourself:
How do I find speaking gigs that are right for me?
Which speaking engagements would best showcase my expertise?
What are event planners looking for in a speaker?
Once I find a speaking gig I'd like, how to I land that gig?
You have a message to share and a story to tell. The world needs to hear it!
Through this course, you'll learn:
- How far in advance to start looking for the speaking engagements you want
- Where to find the speaking gigs that best showcase your speaking skills and expertise
- Effective ways to present yourself to event planners to get yourself hired as a speaker
- How to build connections with conference leaders and attendees that are real and lasting
- Proven methods to utilize again and again to find and land your dream speaking gigs!
Are you ready to take the stage? Let's get started!
Notes: Refunds are not available on digital products. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Carrie Sharpe is a Communication Consultant, Speaker, and Co-Owner of He says, She says. She earned her degree in Political Science and Psychology from Lake Superior State University. A highly sought-after international speaker, Carrie develops courses and coaches clients in communication and public speaking skills. Carrie is a Huffington Post Contributor and has been quoted in a variety of publications including LiveStrong, Forbes, Business Insider, and Bustle. She resides in northern Michigan with her husband, Ryan, and their five children. She homeschools her children and works from home.